ABOUT PRINCESS MONTEREY WHALE WATCHING
Princess Monterey Whale Watching welcomes you to the world-famous whale watching heart of California – Monterey Bay!
As one of the only places in the world to whale watch year-round, Monterey Bay is abundant with a huge diversity of sea life, and is at the top of many things to do in Monterey. As a protected marine sanctuary rich with nutrients, the Monterey Bay Submarine Canyon thrives with a bounty of breathtaking wildlife including Humpback Whales, Killer Whales, Gray Whales, Blue Whales, Sperm Whales, Risso Dolphins, Long Beaked Common Dolphin, Bottlenose Dolphin, Dall’s Porpoise, Mola Mola aka Ocean Sunfish, Jellyfish, Sea Turtles, Sea Lions, Pelicans, Sea Otters and so much more!
- We are honored to be the #1 Whale Watching Company in Monterey Bay with a 99% success rate and offer:
- Two of the largest and most comfortable boats operating in Monterey – the 100 foot Princess Monterey and the 100 foot Atlantis Monterey
- Heated cabins with large windows for easy viewing and comfort in any weather
- Indoor and Outdoor seating with a 360 degree walk around deck
- Upper deck seating
- Vessels exceeding all United States Coast Guard safety requirements with full inspections and certifications
Specializing in natural history and biology of marine wildlife, we have a healthy respect and appreciation of ocean conservation and the bay. Our whale watching trips are narrated by Marine Biologists/Naturalists who love to showcase the dynamic and beautiful Monterey Bay in addition to educating why its’ protection is so critical. Come down to the historic Old Fisherman’s Wharf on the Monterey Bay and enjoy an unforgettable adventure with us at Princess Monterey Whale Watching. We offer safe, fun and educational trips for everyone to enjoy, including group tours, private charters, and marine education field trips for school groups (K-12). Every trip is different filled with new sights to see, so whether it’s your first time or you’re a veteran, come on out and see what the magical Monterey Bay will reveal today!