Discover the unforgettable adventure of whale watching on the two largest and finest vessels in the fleet: "The Princess Monterey" and "The Greatland." You’ll enjoy a heated cabin, snack bar with both hot and cold beverages and snacks and spacious seating around the boat. See Gray, Blue and Humpback whales, dolphins, porpoises and countless other marine life.
Discover the unforgettable adventure of whale watching on the two largest and finest vessels in the fleet.
Your trip will take place on either 100 ft. The Princess Monterey, or 100ft. The Greatland. You’ll enjoy a heated cabin, snack bar with both hot and cold beverages and snacks and spacious seating around the boat.
The Greatland and The Princess have limited upper deck seating available at time of purchase for an additional fee.
We will occasionally use our private charter vessel the 75 ft. Sea Goddess.
• Adults – $45 – Ages 12 and up
• Children – $35 – Ages 3 to 11
• Adults (Upper Deck) – $65 – Ages 12 and up. Limited availability. Optional access to upper deck for premium viewing.
• Children (Upper Deck) – $55 – Ages 3 to 11. Limited availability. Optional access to upper deck for premium viewing.
• The Princess Monterey departs at 9am and 12:30pm
• The Greatland departs at 10am and 1:30pm
Trip times vary by season so check out our calendar for the current schedule.
FOR SAFETY REASONS WE DO NOT TAKE KIDS UNDER 3 YEARS OLD OR PREGNANT WOMEN ON OUR TRIPS
• Gray Whale Migration (Dec – Apr): a few miles from the coast, the Gray Whale Highway runs along the third deepest submarine canyon in the world
• Blue and Humpback Whales (Apr – Nov): rich feeding areas are home to a variety of summer whales, such as fin whales, minke whales, orcas (killer whales), and mighty blue whales (the largest animal to inhabit the earth)
• Dolphins and Porpoises: (year-round): looking for food or just playing in the bay
• Sea birds, Seals, Sea Lions, Sea Otters and other marine life
Check out our Whale Watch Report below in the Frequently Asked Questions!
Every trip is different, so whether it’s your first time or you’re a veteran, come on out and see what the magical Monterey Bay will reveal today!
Beverages and snacks are available on the boat from the snack bar but are not included in the price of the cruise (around $2 each). You are always welcome to bring any food or drinks of your own that you would like to enjoy along the way!
Fisherman’s Wharf (Monterey Bay, CA)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)
Read our Frequently Asked Questions